About the Property
Plenty of sleeping space for 10 people in this 4 bedroom and 2 bathroom home with finished basement in Cape Cod!
1st floor Bedrooms/ Bathrooms:
- One full bathroom with walk in shower/tub combo.
- Bedroom 1: Queen Size bed, closet, and Smart TV.
- Bedroom 2: Queen Size bed, closet, and Smart TV.
2nd Floor Bedrooms/Bathrooms:
- One full bathroom with walk in shower
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, 2 closets, Smart TV, mini Fridge.
- Bedroom 4: Full size bedroom, desk/work area, 2 closets, Smart TV.
Each bedroom has its own window A/C unit in the summer time. Smart Nest thermostats control the heat in the winter months.
- An incredibly comfortable large sectional
- 65 inch smart TV with HBO Max, Netflix, YouTube TV, Disney+
- Trundle bed (2 single beds)
- Dry Bar, Smart TV, Xbox, and seating area.
- New Stainless Steel appliances : refrigerator, gas stove, dishwasher, toaster, and microwave.
- Coffee bar: Nespresso Machine, drip coffee machine, tea pot, assortment of coffee, Nespresso pods, tea bags and sugar for your use. Take your coffee outside on the deck with chairs, table and umbrella to enjoy a quiet morning on The Cape. You may see a few bunnies & chipmunks enjoying the day with you!
*BACKYARD AMENITIES* ( NOTE: Firepit and outdoor equipment only available in summer/spring, not winter).
- Gas Grill
- Charcoal Grill
- Fire pit
- Outdoor table, chairs, and umbrella to enjoy a meal outdoors.
- Adirondack chairs for lounging around the firepit.
- Giant Connect 4 Game
- shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, cotton balls, q-tips.
- All Linens provided.
- Hair Dryer
- Reading books
- Board Games
- Card decks
- Chess and Checker board
- Beach toys
- Beach Towels
- Beach Umbrella
- Beach Chairs
Dog friendly (must be over 1 year old). We allow 1 well behaved pet with an additional $100 pet fee. Please let us know ahead of time.
We have a detailed guidebook with recommendations for your stay as well.
Why Kids Love It
Large backyard with corn hole and a giant connect 4 game will keep the kids entertained! We also have board games as well as Disney+ on TV.
Numerous beaches are all within 10 minutes of the house. We have a beach bag, beach towels, beach chairs, beach umbrella's, toys for the kiddo's and a large cooler all available for you to use during your stay (during summer months)
Less than 5 minutes from golfing at the Falmouth Country Club
Great shopping and restaurants in both Falmouth and Mashpee (Mashpee Commons) are a 15 minute or less drive from the house.
Favorite Places To Eat
I provide a detailed guidebook that lists out all our my favorite places on The Cape!
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Cape Cod's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
May 21 2023 - Sep 09 2023
Aug 29 2023 - Apr 22 2024
Apr 23 2024 - May 20 2024
Cleaning Fee: $350
Pet Fee: $100
Tax Rate: 14.45%
Last updated on May 30, 2023
Calendar last updated: May 30, 2023