Welcome to CapeCodVacationRentals.com!
We love the Cape and we want to help everyone find their dream vacation spot. Make your trip unforgettable by finding and booking one of our Cape Cod vacation rentals for your visit.
Along with nearby Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket, which are only a short ferry ride offshore, the Cape is lined with so many timeless beautiful beaches, and quintessential New England towns that it can make choosing where to stay hard! It truly offers something for every type of vacationer.
Whether you’ve been visiting Cape Cod since you were a kid or it’s your first visit, there’s an unmistakable feeling as you drive over the bridge -- both the Sagamore and the Bourne! It’s that moment your trip to Cape Cod becomes real. You’re on vacation. Well, not quite yet...we’ve got to find your rental, first!
That’s where we come in. We’ve got you covered whether you're eyeing the Upper Cape or the Outer Cape and everything in between. Let’s spin through only some of our favorites:
- Dennis - this mid-Cape spot has attractions on both the bay side to the north and the ocean side to the south. Families seeking low-key beach life should consider a Dennis vacation rental near popular Mayflower beach and Corporation beach. And Dennis Port’s Sea Street Beach is great too.
- Eastham - This quaint town boasts great bayside family spots including Campground beach, and First Encounter beach. Eastham rentals dot the west side of the town which boasts the wondrous Nauset Lighthouse, Coast Guard Beach and other natural habitats on the Cape Cod National Seashore.
- Wellfleet - One of the Cape’s havens for artists, Wellfleet vacation rentals are a unique destination on the Outer Cape. The beautiful Jeremy’s Point jets south out into Wellfleet Harbor while Cahoon Hollow beach and the Beachcomber are must-visits.
- Chatham - Located on the southeastern elbow of the Cape, Chatham’s beauty spans many attractions making it a great spot to stay or to visit for a day trip. Lighthouse Beach is picturesque and sits near the Chatham Lighthouse, which is known simply as "Chatham Light".
- Yarmouth - Yarmouth offers family fun and a variety of attractions that make it a great destination to book a rental house. From hiking trails to cranberry bogs to Grey’s beach, this is a popular spot.
- Orleans - This charming, lower Cape gem touches Cape Cod Bay and has the southern part of the uber popular Nauset Beach on its oceanside. No shortage of water activities and attractions in Orleans’s Rock Harbor.
- Oak Bluffs - This Martha’s Vineyard town has flair! The famous gingerbread cottages are iconic and a must-see if you’re staying on the Vineyard or on a day trip. Visitors love the town's historic Ocean Park, ice cream shops and restaurants in the town center.
- Brewster - another mid-Cape destination that’s great for families. Breakwater Beach is a gem on Cape Cod Bay. Brewster’s central location makes neighboring towns and attractions in every direction feel nearby.
- Nantucket - Nantucket is a national charm with its pristine beaches and natural beauty. The island offers such a unique combination of attractions travelers can’t go wrong. From Siasconset/Sconset, Madaket, to Cisco and Surfside - this is an island paradise.
- Falmouth - Falmouth is a diverse and fun destination for families and adventurous travelers alike. The west side of the town abuts Buzzards Bay with great beaches like Old Silver and New Silver. The southern tip of town faces Martha’s Vineyard with Nobska Lighthouse topping off Falmouth’s Woods Hole.
Whether you’re heading down for a week on the Cape with the family, or a romantic summer getaway with a loved one or a reunion of family or lifelong friends, we have Cape Cod house rentals for any trip. From Woods Hole to the Islands, from Provincetown to Dennis Port and everything in between, we’ll help you find your perfect rental in minutes.
Vacation rentals are a great option for your trip because they offer a combination of space, privacy, location and the amenities of home. And, especially for destinations like these, Cape Cod cottage rentals offer an authentic experience. The same goes for Nantucket rentals and Vineyard rentals -- you get a taste of real island life, not just another hotel room.
Rentals from Falmouth to Provincetown can have that signature, coastal architecture and look that have made Cape Cod-style homes a symbol of beach vacations across the country.
The Cape Cod National Seashore stretches almost 70 miles of beaches, marshes, woodlands and ponds along the eastern ocean side coastline. There are accessible, pristine beaches in this national treasure throughout the Outer Cape in Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro and Provincetown. In recent years, adventurous visitors to the “ocean side” see more and more seals -- and even the occasional shark-sighting -- in the warming waters of the National Seashore. Why use CapeCodVacationRentals.com?
We’re specialists who live in Massachusetts and love vacationing in our beautiful state. We have the best selection of high-quality vacation homes in every location on the Cape and islands of Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard. And we add more properties every week. We provide a well-lit marketplace for property owners and travelers alike to connect.
We never charge travelers or property owners any service or booking fees. This allows everyone to save substantially vs other websites. Plus, you won’t find any restrictions or sign-ins or anything standing between travelers and owners.
Lastly, we provide great customer service and support to everyone who visits our site. We hope you enjoy seeing all the pictures of the great vacation homes on our site and we hope you find the perfect Cape Cod rentals!