About the Property
Welcome to our charming summer rental cottage in Centerville, MA! Located less than half of a mile away from beautiful beaches and exciting attractions, this cozy getaway is the perfect spot for your next summer vacation.
As you step inside, you'll be greeted by a bright and cheerful living space decorated with beachy accents and comfortable furnishings. The living room features a plush , pull-out sofa and a sliding door leading to a lovely outdoor patio with a table and chairs, ideal for al fresco dining or enjoying a morning cup of coffee, perfect for relaxing after a day of sun and sand. A flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi are also provided for your entertainment.
The fully equipped kitchen includes all the amenities you need to prepare delicious meals during your stay, including a stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The eat-in dining area offers seating for four.
The cottage offers a cozy bedroom, furnished with a comfortable queen-sized bed, fresh linens, and ample closet space. The bathroom includes a shower, bathtub, and all the necessary toiletries.
Located in the heart of Cape Cod, our rental cottage is just minutes away from the famous Craigville Beach and a short drive from the popular Hyannis Port, where you can find plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Whether you're looking for a relaxing beach vacation or an adventure-filled getaway, our charming summer rental cottage is the perfect home base for your summer vacation.
*Our smart TV is equipped with an Apple TV. We do not have traditional cable but you will be able to log into your own HULU, Netflix, Prime accounts.
Registration Number: c0416720200
Attractions Within Walking Distance
Covell Beach - Covell Beach is a residence only beach located to the east of Craigville Beach. Warm water and a mild to moderate surf can be found on this beach.
Centerville is the location of the award-winning, independent Four Seas Ice Cream shop on South Main Street near the intersection with Old Stage Road. It is also home to the Centerville Pie Company, and the historic General Store with local jams, jellies, and penny candy.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Cape Cod's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Sep 01 2023 - Dec 31 2023
Jan 01 2024 - May 31 2024
Jun 01 2024 - Aug 31 2024
Cleaning fee: $200
Tax Rate: 14.45%
Last updated on November 20, 2023
Year Purchased: 2023
About the owner: We have been making memories on Cape Cod with our family for years and would love nothing more than to extend our home to you. We frequent the Cape more regularly now that our we are on the verge of being empty nesters. While we are based in Connecticut, work frequently brings us to NYC and Cleveland, so when we have time to exhale, Centerville is the perfect place!
Why this property? We started downsizing a couple of years ago and really love the simplicity that comes with living in a small space. Everything has a place and a purpose. While we love our 450 sq. ft. on the Cape, the real beauty is found on the beach, on the local streets of the neighboring towns, and on the beautiful biking and hiking trails.
Calendar last updated: November 20, 2023
Links to more information:
CLICK HERE -
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there check-out guidelines?
Yes, there are. Please see below.
- House should be left in the general condition it was when guests entered.
- Renters should place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start before leaving. No dirty dishes should be left in the sink.
- Renters should bag all trash, including bathroom waste baskets, and place trash in the outdoor bins.
- Renters should dispose of all their food items in the fridge or freezer and wipe down any spills.
- Renters should strip all beds of top flat sheet, bottom fitted sheet, and pillowcases and place in linen basket or in a pile at the end of the bed.
• NOTE: Please do not remove any mattress covers, pillow covers, shams, or decorative pillowcase covers.
- Renters should place all used towels in a pile in the shower or in a linen basket/hamper.
- Renters should return all furniture (indoor/outdoor) back to its original position.
- Renters should return all items to where they found them at check-in. All appliances, blankets, pillows, beach chairs, and other items should be returned to their original location.
- Renters should return all TV remotes to the TV console and log out of any TV apps.
- Renters should scrape grill, cover grill, and clean all grill tools.
- Renters should return all beach items back to the basement storage and lock the door.
- Renters should check for any items left behind (under beds, dressers, closets, etc.
- In warm weather, renters should leave air conditioning running (75 degrees) for cleaning staff.
- Renters should close and lock all windows and doors.
Loved this cottage
Just returned from a two week stay at this lovely cottage. It is in a great location - within walking distance of Craigville Beach and a short drive into Hyannis.There was great communication by the owner and everything you could possibly need to enjoy your stay was provided. This particular unit is located in the back and the deck offers privacy for enjoying your morning coffee, grilling and enjoying meals outdoors or your evening cocktail. This cozy cottage was well appointed and quite comfortable for two people.We were very happy with our rental choice and hope to come back again. You won’t be disappointed and wish you could have stayed longer like we did.
Stayed: July 2023Submitted: July 29, 2023
Loved this cottage
Just returned from a two week stay at this lovely cottage. It is in a great location - walking distance to Craigville Beach and a short drive into Hyannis.There was great communication by the owner and everything you could need to enjoy your stay was provided. It was very clean and quite comfortable for two people. The cozy cottage allowed for both a relaxing vacation as well as a few days of remote working with the WiFi provided. Morning coffee and breakfast was enjoyed on the deck. This particular unit is located in the back and is very private for grilling and enjoying your meals outdoors or enjoying an evening cocktail on the deck.We were very happy with our rental choice and hope to come back again and make more great memories. You won’t be disappointed and will wish you could stay longer like we did.
Stayed: July 2023Submitted: July 29, 2023