About the Property
The perfect vacation home to escape to and kayak, swim, dine and unwind. Enjoy spectacular water views from almost every room of this 3 Bedroom waterfront home Wake up to the calm, crystal smooth waters with sightings of seals, wind down after a great day on the beach to cocktails on the deck and beautiful sunsets overlooking the bay. Our home is situated in a private neighborhood minutes to town and Nauset Beach! Bright, fresh with open concept living space describes the interior with great room, granite kitchen, 3 bedrooms with AC, 2 baths and an amazing outside shower.
Connect directly with owners
Cut out the middleman
No booking or service fees
Save up to 20% over other websites
Cape Cod's #1 vacation rental site
We're the experts
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
Jun 25 2022 - Sep 03 2022
Tax Rate: 14.45%
Additional Refundable Damage Deposit of $750
Cancellations must be made by email or in writing no later than 60 days at noon EST prior to arrival. Cancellations that are made prior to 60 days before the arrival date will result in return of your down payment minus $250 processing fee. Failure to receive second payment after 5 days of due date and/or cancellation after 60 days or early departure FOR ANY REASON does not warrant any full or partial refund.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense, including a change in number of people residing at the house, pets or other breaks in rules will be subject to forfeiture of down/first payment, second payment and damage deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Maximum Occupancy. No more than 8 persons will occupy said leased premise. Subleasing is not permitted. Lessees cannot be younger than 28 yrs. old. The property cannot be used as a premise for functions such as weddings, reunions, large parties. Local ordinances relating to noise must be followed.
2. No animals, pets of any kind are allowed at any time.
3. This is a non-smoking house. No smoking of any kind is allowed in or out of premise.
4. Lessee will be responsible for all damage/breakage/loss to the premise. Tenant will notify Lessor/owner immediately if there is breakage/damage to anything on premise, including house structure, and landscaping.
5. Lessee releases and holds harmless Lessors from any and all injuries or losses, on or around the property.
6. Parking on premise will not exceed the 4 parking spaces on driveway.
7. Bath, kitchen towels and linens, blankets, pillows are provided. Kitchen towels, placemats are also provided. Please clean upon departure.
8. Owner will provide window air conditioners in the main living space and in the bedrooms. In addition, fans are provided for tenants use.
9. Owner will provide gas grill, propone gas. Gas grill must be cleaned upon departure. Please note, inside fireplace is for decorative purposes and cannot be used.
10. Owner will provide bi -weekly Trash pickup on Wed. and Sat mornings. Roll trash canister to end of driveway night before or by 6:30 am day of pick up. This includes the departure date. If garbage is left in house or outside in garbage bin too late for pick up upon departure, $100 will be deducted from security deposit.
12. The bank, stairs leading down to the water, boat mooring and body of water- swimming, boating and recreation is at the tenant’s own risk and responsibility. The lessor assumes no liability for usage, bodily harm. The neighbor’s dock is not for use.
13. If needed, lessor will allow access to premise during stay with notification for purposes of repairs, etc. Landscaper is allowed access to cut lawn, maintain property. If relevant, housekeeper will also be allowed on premise to clean house.
14. Upon departure Lessee will empty refrigerator of food, take out garbage, return chairs, items to original placement and leave in good condition as existed on arrival.